SI4SI project aims to endorse all young people of the European Union and boost creativity and competitiveness.
The specific Objectives are:
1) To develop entrepreneurial skills of the participants;
2) To provide the participants with information on how to develop, validate and implement social entrepreneurial projects and enterprises;
3) To Exchange experience, tools and best practices concerning SI;
4) To equip the participants with tools and methods on the development of entrepreneurial skills among young people;
5) To develop new methods and tools on the topic of social entrepreneurship;
6) To provide the participants with information about opportunities of the Erasmus+ Programme and to support the establishment of new partnerships;
7) To develop solidarity, promote tolerance and foster mutual understanding between people with different backgrounds through initiating intercultural dialogue between them and common transnational projects.
The project consists of 3 main activities:
– Training activity to Develop a Common frame about Social Innovation;
– Local Support Group in each project partner’s country in order to co-create and develop a social enterprises’ ideas;
– Catalogue of Best Practices concerning Social innovation.
The main results of the project will be triggering inspiration in order to create new enterprises (including social enterprises) independently or on the NGOs’ base and activities for young people on the topic of social entrepreneurship implemented by project participants in their countries. Promoting social innovation among the local partners’ NGO in order to help them to become sustainable as well as involving bigger number of young people in NGO and social entrepreneurship issues are longer term benefits after the project.
Partners: DEMOSTENE Centro Studi per la Promozione dello Sviluppo Umano (Italy), Red Jovesolides (Spain), Kairos Europe Limited (UK), Up2Europe SASU (France), INTER ALIA (Greece), ESPE’RO S.R.L. (Italy).
Dates: July 2017 – December 2018
Project SI4SI is co-funded by European Commission within Erasmus+ Programme.