International Projects Assistant
Now we are looking for a new team member to support the smooth implementation of our international and local projects. A perfect candidate is a well-organized person who enjoys working with people and is eager to pursue new initiatives independently.
If you have experience in PR or marketing, are familiar with creating social media and website content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress are able to create simple graphic design in canva or other tool then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- You are creative, well organized, independent
- Show initiative and generate new ideas
- Have cultural sensitivity and ability to work in culturally diverse international setting
- English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
- You feel comfortable with text editors (MS Office, Pages, Google Docs)
- It will be great if you have experience in NGOs sector.
About the job:
- Establishing and maintaining contact with NGOs and other partners, both Polish and international
- Organizing workshops, conferences, and other events
- Updating our organization’s website (autokreacja.org) in Polish and English
- Creating and posting content on social media
- Monitoring the overall implementation of the projects run by Autokreacja
- Developing and coordinating new projects independently (after the trial period)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in international NGO sector
- Opportunity to put your own ideas into action and organize your own projects
- Regular participation in international projects both in Poland and abroad
- Flexible working hours, work from home if needed/preferred
PAYMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Working time: approximately 15 hours/week
- Freelance contract
- Salary to be discussed individually based on your experience
If the ad sounds interesting and you wish to apply please send us your CV and a short description of yourself where you explain your interest in the position.
Deadline: April 15th, 2021
About Autokreacja Foundation
We want to put the spotlight on problems of diverse social groups that are often marginalized, that is why we focus on cooperation with long-term unemployed, youth from underprivileged regions, unemployed women, eldery people, immigrants and refugees. Many of our projects were designed to favour multiculturalism and intercultural exchange by bringing together different lifestyles, points of view and philosophies.
We foster cooperation with business by facilitating tri-sector dialogue (between NGOs, public administration and private investors), coordinating CSR projects, assisting young entrepreneurs in developing managerial skills and competences during workshops and internships abroad, as well as increasing potential employees’ performance during dedicated projects on labour market and employability.
Don’t forget about disclaimer: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Fundację Autokreacja w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.